Diamond Upgrade Program
Luxury Diamonds Upgrade Guidelines
We want to be your Jeweler for a lifetime. Luxury Diamonds is pleased to offer a lifetime diamond upgrade program on all GIA and AGSL graded diamonds. Just call our Luxury Diamond & Jewelry Specialists to learn more about our upgrade program and to select your new diamond.
- All GIA or AGSL graded diamonds purchased from Luxury Diamonds are eligible.
- You will receive a credit equal to 100% of the original price toward the purchase of your new diamond.
- The price of your new diamond must be at least twice the price of your original diamond.
- Diamonds must be in their original condition with the original diamond grading certifications and reports.
- Damage to the original diamond will disqualify the diamond from our Luxury Diamonds Upgrade program.
- Your credit value will be based solely on the value of the diamond.
- If your original setting fits your new diamond and is in reusable condition, your new diamond upgrade will be set into your original setting.
- If your original setting cannot be reused, you have the option of keeping the setting or accepting a credit determined by Luxury Diamonds.
- Diamonds not originally set by Luxury Diamond must be returned without the setting.
Diamond Grading Reports:
- The original diamond grading report must be returned in reusable condition. Fees may apply for any damaged reports.